From:
Shirley Sommers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:47:09 -0700
Your friend at [log in to unmask] has sent you this CounterThink
comic (see attachment) titled The Killing of California Almonds. You may
view the live comic, post comments, or send it to friends by clicking
here <http://www.newstarget.com/021988.html> .

To view the full collection of CounterThink comics, visit the
CounterThink index page. <http://www.newstarget.com/index-cartoons.html>

You may also subscribe to receive new CounterThink comics via email by
signing up at our CounterThink subscription page
<http://www.newstarget.com/ReaderRegistrationComics.asp?email=PALEOFOOD@
LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG> .

This email was request by a real human being using the 'Share the Fun'
feature at www.NewsTarget.com. Counterthink Cartoons are NewsTarget
parodies or satirical commentary on various matters we believe to be of
public concern and are offered as Free Speech within the protection of
the First Amendment to the US Constitution.