From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:13:23 CDT
>Thats why you were feeling deprived.  Try eating fattier cuts of >meat.
>Just eating lean meat doesn't work.

Wow!  Some of the idea on this list are absolutely amazing.  Just
eating
lean meat only doesn't work for fat loss??  I'll have to remember
that.  The
next time I got to a bodybuilding show and a heavyweight at 3% bodyfat
steps
on stage I'll have to yell out, "Hey buddy, did you know that the lean
meat
only diet you went on to prepare for this show doesn't work for fat
loss."

Justin Hasselman