Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 01:17:56 -0500
Hi.   Could anyone please tell me what is this
about the Eades and their connection to/with
paleonutritions and promotion of  "NeanderThin" ?
I'm very confused.   Aren't the Eades the creators
of a diet called "The Protein Power Plan" (and
authors of book by the same name)?    If that's
the case, then i'm even more confused about the
connection to/with "NeanderThin," because a few
months ago, i spoke with a representative of "The
Protein Power Plan" and i asked about the
ingredients in the protein drink which constitutes
the bulk of  the "plan" and which, along with the
book and speaking engagements, provides some
rather yummy income for the "plan's" creators.
I was informed that soy (specifically, soy protein
isolate) is the main ingredient.   But
"NeanderThin" is anti-legume, which i assume means
anti-soy, and with all the recent health warnings
concerning ingestion of even small amounts of soy,
i really cannot understand why the Eades are
acting as spokespersons for paleonutrition.
Perhaps i'm confusing them with someone else?

Thanks for any info.
Emily (very puzzled!)