Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:54:39 -0700

Hi Kristina,

your swiss ball is too small/soft for the height of
the desk/keyboard tray.  I have really long legs, so I
need to use a much bigger ball than usually associated
with my height.  I also inflate it to be more firm.
This means I have to work harder to keep my balance --
so beware of a few "sore backside" days if you
increase the inflation of a ball you use for daily
sitting.

Any way -- make sure the keyboard is at a place where
you don't have to lift your shoulders to type on it.
Your ball is too low or your desk is too high.

Halle
--- "Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>