From:
Thomas Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 21:07:27 +0900
> Could you also tell me what sorghum/milo is, or guar for that
> matter?

Sorghum and milo are grasses closely related to corn, very similar in
nutritional characteristics to corn but a bit lower in protein. Not
paleo.

Guar is a gum, from a bean I believe. Also not paleo.

In general I try to eat as wide a variety of paleo foods as possible,
meat is the basic food, plus I try to eat six or more different veggies
every day. I don't make a religion of non paleo foods, I eat a bit of
this and that, as long as the majority of the food is paleo. Makes
living with my family a lot easier if I don't fight with them about
food every meal!

I don't take much supplements recently, as they seem to make my skin
break out if I take too much.