From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 17:54:05 -0500
On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:43:40 EST Sheryl Canter <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> can't have a worthwhile discussion with a bully, which is why I
> stopped answering Wally's messages.

I sent no messages to you which went unanswered, save the last in which I
said I would not be addressing you any further on the issue.

You are simply trying to further distort the facts to make yourself look
pure and innocent, and make me look like some slavering beast.  Since you
have chosen to continue this character assasination, I have no choice now
but to answer in my own defense.

From very early in our excahnges, once it was clear that I was answering
you with solid facts, you chose to start makining personal attacks upon
me, and trying to make my "style" and my character the issue, rather than
trying to refute my factual statements.

You have now dropped any pretense of trying to defend your positions, but
your attacks on me are still going strong.  I'm afraid that it is YOU,
Sheryl, who are the bully, and YOU, Sheryl, who do not know how to
conduct yourself civilly in an open, adult discussion forum.

I hope you will take the seething fury you no doubt feel after reading
this, and examine whether all this is really an appropriate use for this
forum.  From the beginning, I have dealt only with facts relating to the
purpose of this list, both from the "paleo" perspective, as outlined in
"Neanderthin" (which was, last I looked, the semi-official "FAQ" for the
list), and from the related field of low carbohydrate diets.  I suggest
that you look back at your messages, especially over the last few days,
and see just how much "heat," and how little "light" you have shed on
either of these areas.
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.