From:
Brett Crosby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 08:37:20 +1030
Justin Hasselman wrote:

> Ah, lighten up a little.  Matters of debate are suppose to be competitive.

Have to agree with Robyn.
I thought that the title of this group is "Paleolithic Eating SUPPORT List. This
is not a constant debate and a battle of wits and logic. It should be a place
where people can come to learn something. If someone makes a post that is
inaccurate then educate them: don't flame them.
Frankly, I'm stunned - but not surprised - that Justin wrote that he is waiting
to "...get someone back..." for challenging an argument of his. I'll always be
wondering if any of his posts are a genuine attempt to inform or simply a chance
to exact retribution.
I think some people have missed the point of the list.
Brett