From:
Lauri Light <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 15:37:46 EST
Lisa,
I reversed my Rheumatoid arthritis largely through diet. When I was first
diagnosed  I was directed by the moderator of this list to this website:
http://www.PaleoDiet.com/radiet.shtml
It is a compilation of diet & arthritis information. The ABSOLUTE best thing
on this list was a link to Robert McFerran's book:
http://bcn.net/~stoll/archives/arthritis.html
Robert is writing a book on healing from Arthritis after healing his own very
acute Rheumatoid Arthritis. The book isn't published, but he's available to
coach folks, and I'm available as well. Another good website to check out is
the one written by Joe Hackett:
http://www.topcities.com/science/jhackett/
Joe was another person who was helped by Robert and he tells his story
clearly.

After extensive research on Arthritis and DIet, I know that Robert McFerran's
approach is by far the most sophisticated and effective. Paleo dieting alone
may help but you probably need to get more specefic than that, and Robert's
approach will do just that.

Feel free to email me with any questions once you've checked out the material.

Lauri L.