From:
Gary Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 15:59:42 -0600
I found the following recipe in the USA Weekend.  I took out the 1/3 cup
sugar and changed it to a lower amount of honey to make it Paleo.

2 Cups walnuts
1/8 cup  raw, unfiltered honey (more or less to taste)
1 Tb. cinnamon
2 egg whites, whisked till frothy

Grind nuts and cinnamon in blender or food processor.  stir in honey.
Combine with egg whites.  Drop by teaspoon on oiled cookie sheet.  Bake at
350 degrees 15 minutes.  Cookies will be soft; do not overbake.  Makes 15
cookies.

I think this would work well for a pie crust too.

Patti