Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:20:33 -0700
Dori, I have tried everything, including low carb vegetables, and they
too
believe it or not add to yeast. My best friend in the autism world had
the
same problem and she gave her daughter thyroid medicine and now says
the
yeast problem is under control even with some carbs. But I found that
adding
thyroid was a temporary solution and you keep needing more to get the
same
effect.

She is also doing homeopathy, paleo diet, vitamins, and has one
hundred
percent recovered her child. But the child must be kept on thyroid and
paleo
diet and vitamins or she reverts right back to "autism" So she calls
it a
"mangaed recovery."

There are even things added to the thryoid medicine and we got it
specially
compounded. I simply was not comfortable with drugging him and he was
not as
low thyroid as her daughter who was sick continually. Larry is NEVER
sick,
his immune system is overactive. (autoimmune response to vax) and it
attacks
his own body. taht's what's happening to kids, their immune systems
attack
their own bodies due to the autoimmune response. Thank you for the
suggestion.