From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:40:54 -0600
Denise, I wasn't concerned myself...that's why my reference to "the
good,
the bad & the ugly" in my original post. Just thought I'd toss the
info out
since I was sure someone would have more accurate info than that
article.
Thanks for giving the history of microwave ovens. Couldn't survive in
our
house without one!! BTW, I, too was alive in '76 busy raising kids
that were
2 & 4...unfortunately on SAD since I didn't know better.

Betty Ann
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb