From:
DJOLLY1686 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 18:00:43 EST
but techically no one seems to be following the diet 100 % and my lack of 100
% involves cheese.

I am on Atkin's which is similar to P-F and if it offends you that I eat
cheese perhaps you shouldn't read what I post?

I am reasonably certain that if Paleoman had found a cache of fermented dairy
product he would have enjoyed it even more than I do.  And I don't think there
is any way to prove that he didn't anyway.  Something must have led to
domesticating cows, don't you think?

Have a good day and laugh out of this, I hope.

Denise

RESULT NAME       06/05/96                04/05/96                 03/04/96
                               12:06                     11:42
12:32

Cholestrerol                210                        234
303  H
Fasting Trig                133                        168
396 H
HDL Chol                     33 L                       33 L
34 L
LDL Chol                    150                        167 H
190 H
VLDL Chol                    27                         34 H
79 H
Chol/HDL Chol                6.4 H                     7.1 H
8.9 H

And like I said, I get my health screened very thoroughly twice a week.  They
pay a lot for my plasma.  I have rh negative blood and my last baby, 34 years
ago, died from an rh reaction.  A product is harvested from my plasma to make
the injections rh negative mothers get so that their babies won't get sick or
die as mine did.  This product can only be produced in human blood and there
is a worldwide shortage.  Men with rh negative blood, and women who are not
able to give birth who have rh negative blood can be immunized with whole red
blood cells to produce the antibody.  If anyone is interested they can contact
me because I do search for donors.

I like that they weigh me each time I go in and today there was another pound
gone from Tuesday.  I have lost four pounds this month.  What is so fantastic
is the size loss and the energy level I have when I am rigid about what I eat.

I am doing the diet and at the same time using a 12 step program to deal with
the issues I was avoiding by eating foods that were bad for me.  I've had a
lot of feelings come up around this and feel like this food stuff for me is
the mother of addictions for me.  I am experiencing a sense of freedom that
just blows me away.

It feels like my life has gone into high gear and it is wonderful.