Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 02:33:24 -0700
I bought an organic, "free-range", no-antibiotic chicken today.  And
roasted it.  It's about 1/2 the size of a pumped-up chicken that
you'd buy at a regular grocery store.

All I did to it was spread a bit of peanut butter on it.  I used to do
that with regular peanut butter, which spread better.  This time I
used natural and it wouldn't spread at all.  So I gave up on the
peanut butter.

Then I covered it with aluminum foil and cooked the living daylights
out of it forever, basting now and then.

It's moist, tasty, falling off the bone, and so aromatic that it caused
Bruno the dog to lurk nearby keeping his ears down (a German
Shepherd method of looking babyish and appealing) and looking
pathetic "scrawny" and hopeful.  I think he was sucking his cheeks
in.  :-)

Normally, I don't even LIKE chicken and have to force it into my
diet somehow.  But this was to die for.

Did I just happen to do it right by luck?  or is there something
about organic, free-range, no-antibiotic chicken that I don't know
about?