From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 00:23:07 +0200

> Is there any research going on currently into the health benefits of
> switching to a Paleo diet?

Yes, we have a Swedish paleo doctor, Staffan Lindeberg tied to the
University of Lund who is conducting a study on people who've hade heart
attacs and now are eating paleo food. There was a short bit on Sw TV and
those interviewed there were getting good results. I don't know when it will
be finished but it will surely show up in some scientific magazine. Here is
a link to his homepage - in English.
http://www.staffanlindeberg.com/

Welcome to the list, by the way! I haven't made it out what island you are
living on - which one is it? I used to live in a small village called Ben
Rhydding in Yorkshire. I lived just beneath a rock called "The cow and calf"

Eva