From:
Zahra Husayn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 11:45:36 EDT
In a message dated 5/11/03 8:23:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> .
> It seems that in order to accurately pour it in each container they put a
> light bulb or such under the vat. They don't consider this heating.

I have a friend that raises bees for honey.
To get the honey out of the combs, she just puts an extra log on her
woodstove and lets the honey drip out.
It is extra thick honey, not anything like you get in the store.
It doesn't seem to me, that such a small amount of heat, would destroy
enzymes.
What if we have an especialy hot summer? Wouldn't that kill the enzymes in
the honey too then?
Zahra