From:
Andrea Luxenburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:25:41 -0800
I think that with regard to paleo diet, the whole creation/evolution debate is a bit of a red herring.  The rationale is that the diet of pre-agricultural humans is optimal for the species, n'est-ce pas? Whether they were evolved or created to thrive on such  regime is not particularly relevant, in my view.

It is also intriguing that everyone assumes my objection was to evolution, where it is the historicity issue which drove me to respond.  The documentation for Jesus of Nazareth is better than for almost anyone of that time period - unless one rejects the Scriptures a priori, simply because they were written by people who knew him.

Andromeda