From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2001 15:32:35 -0700
> I can't get my kids to eat much in the way of vegetables even. I
> suppose if
> they had been raised that way from the start it would be easier, but
> at this
> point it's too hard, alas

I have always made 2 or 3 different types of veggies with the dinner
meal.  My kids serve themselves, but they must choose one veggies from
the choices I have served on the table with the main meal.  And no
seconds until they have eaten the veggies they have chosen.   It's worked
for us real well.  But it probably helps that I started all my kids off
with veggies instead of fruits when they started on solid foods.

Trish

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great Story!