Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 12:47:09 -0800
Also the hormones in the milk are creating absolutely  gigantic feet.

On another topic, does anyone know how many hours of exercise/walking a HG
was likely to get?? Seems my son has improved in many areas with more
exercise. Were they getting like, 3 hours of exercise a day, or how much?
Wouldn't exercise help a damaged immune system?