From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2008 11:22:24 +0100
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7378178.stm

It's been around for a HUNDRED YEARS (I'm sure I've read about
ketogenic diets being used before 1920) and now they're talking about
it like a new discovery.

Pick your favourite bit of stupidity, I think mine is this (although
it's a close call):
"If your epilepsy is easily controlled on one medication then I
wouldn't advocate the diet, but if at least two drugs have failed then
it should be considered."

Also it says this:
However, there were some side-effects including constipation,
vomiting, lack of energy and hunger.

What exactly were they eating?

Ashley