From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 17:14:06 -0800
Hi Robert,
I just have a few questions for you:
1. Have you ever used a roto-tiller in your garden?
2. Do you purchase seeds to sow your garden?
3. Is your garden fenced to keep out animals that would eat the produce
of your garden?
4. Did you purchase the buckets to carry the water for  your garden?
5. Do you use steel tools for your gardening?
6. Have you ever tried making and using wooden or rock tools?
7. What other commercial products do you use to help you with your
gardening?

It is a lot of work to have a good sized garden. We haven't planted a
garden for about 25 years now,
but when my wife and I did, it was a lot of work at the end of the day
or on weekends. Nonetheless, it
was gratifying and very enjoyable. It would be a *much* bigger job
without all the advantages implied in
the list of questions above.

Best Wishes,
Ron