From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:10:11 GMT
Is there a moderator for this list? I imagine if there were then the
OT
religious discussion would not be so out of hand.

Perhaps those persons who wish to discuss (advocate, inspire, explore,
analyze, trash, bash and brain fart about) religion to great length
should
take it to a more appropriate list. It would free up space for
conversation
more appropriate to the list. This list allows a maximum of 60
messages
posted daily, and lately half of these have been about religion, not
food.

I joined this listgroup because it advertises itself as a "support
group for
those following...NeanderThin diet". I needed a place to go with
questions
about paleoFOOD. While I realize that any listgroup will have it's
share of
OT discussions, this group's OT religious discussion is starting to
dominate
the list.

I, for one, would be grateful if those who wish to continue to play
theologian do it elsewhere. Please. Perhaps you could create a group
at
http://egroups.com

Thanks,
Stacie