From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 16:56:10 +0100
At 10:15 1999-12-26 -0800, Jean-Claude wrote:

>Eat only undenatured foods
>for enough long time til you find yourself in the middle of an epidemic of
>flu and see. See the symptoms being so mild that you don't feel affected,
>eat some denatured foods and see the symptoms becoming exacerbated, the
>fever flaring up

I am 57 years old and have had influenza 5-10 times in my life, it may
take another 20 years till next occasion, if there ever will be any.
And I can't se how such an experience can prove that the body actually
uses some information from the virus. What You describe can have several
other explanations. For example the url about lectins posted here recently
mentions that certain lectins make the mucous membranes more sensitive to
virus attacks, something that may be involved.
After what I understand influenza virus is rather new. It circulates among
humans, pigs and poultry in south east asia where these species live close
together. It has not been spread around the world until the recent century.
This means it cannot have evolved together with our species in any way, so
that we have some kind of symbiosis. (Perhaps Burgers theory also includes
use of random information, so it works with any virus, I don't remember.)

>Did you read : , maximise immunity from BRuno Comby

No, I am not aware of that.

- Hans