From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:16:51 -0500
Although I've made my own mayo on occassion with olive oil, for convenience
sake, I decided to break down and purchase some olive oil mayo.  I ordered
something called Ybarra Olive Oil Mayonnaise.  It's made in Spain and I'm
just wondering if anyone out there has tried it.  If so, how is it? It's
the only mayo I could find that allegedly just uses olive oil.  I notice in
the gourmet stores here that several European brands that used to use olive
oil now use canola or sunflower.