Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:41:38 -0800
> Perhaps the crap thats being spewed continuously in
> the more recent posts has
> driven contributors away.
>
> Jean-Claude, Philip Thrift, Lois, Todd Moody, James
> Alpigini,  and even Ray,
> are you out there.....????

I've been on this list for about a year now, as a
reader mostly, not so much a contributor, but I read
almost everything and I don't understand what's
happening. Lately the tone here is so negative and
petty and squabbling. The same thing sems to be
happening on the Raw foods list that I'm on. I wonder
if it's something in the air? Some kind of emotional
fallout from Sept. 11th? Who knows.
I miss the above listmembers too.

-Lara