From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 09:28:21 EST
In a message dated 1/30/99 3:03:58 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 I do not think nuts could possibly be bad since they are undoubtedly very
 paleo:  they existed in readily edible form throughout human evolutionary
 time,  are obviously very tasty to our eveloved palates and are tested as
 inclusive of favorable fat content and add excellent protein.  Like any
 specific food source,  overindulgence due to the  commercial availability of
 foods any season of the year rather  than the natural season could lead  to
 OD   relative to the natural protective toxins mentioned by Art Devaney.   I
 am eating lots of almonds and filberts on an occasional,  random basis.  Rick

I hear that soaking nuts rids them of toxins. Do you think nuts need to be
soaked?

Love
sandy