From:
Lisa Sporleder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 20:16:49 ADT
Gregg,

I responded that way because every time someone is having trouble,
you start preaching "too much cooking"  and I don't want to hear it.
 I didn't want to hear it three months ago but didn't say so, and I
don't want to hear it now (and didn't keep my mouth shut this time).

>  Is it getting really cold up there in Alaska and you're just in
> a Bad Mood or what? - :)!!!  I think you need to learn what "Flaming"
> actually is and you'll see I wasn't "Flaming" anyone but was actually
> trying to help.

Regardless of the :), talking like this is not going to win you any
friendships.  Not from me, not from the several people who wrote to
me privately to tell me thanks for posting what I did yesterday.  For
the general tone of this list, I saw it as a flame.  I still do.
Everything is relative.  I wouldn't have considered it a flame on
a.s.d., but this is not a newsgroup.

> So if you think that's a
> "Flame", or inappropriate or whatever, then I think you've got to have
> some sort of screw loose or just had really been in a Bad Mood or just
> not really read my Post thoroughly enough.  So I suggest you reread what
> I wrote in that light before passing any further judgement - Thank You
> Very Much!!! - :)!!!

ditto

> I never said Cooking wasn't allowed or even hinted at that - So Chill!!!

But "not cooking" isn't something I want to read about on this list.
For the merits of cooking vs. not cooking, I'll find another list. To
me, the paleofood list is about food choices, not food preparation.
If I'm misinformed on this subject, someone please tell me, and I'll
unsub.  If you want to expound upon the virtues of raw food, please
do so privately.  Moira is reachable by private email.  Many of us on
this list just aren't interested in raw talk.  I'm not threatened by
it, I'm just not interested.  I don't have the time to spend reading
pages of stuff I'm not interested in.

> Basically no Posts for 3 months then all of a sudden "BLAMO!!!"
> You "SLAM" on me.

When I have something to say, I say it.  I try to do so briefly, as
the list requires.

> Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you soon and I think that - or at
> least I hope that - this was all just a misunderstanding - Thanks!!! -

Well, probably not.  I just don't have the time these days.  I need
to limit my mailing lists to mostly lurking and my personal
correspondence to mainly business and family/close friends. Most of
my life is *away* from a computer.  ;-)

Lisa (going back to lurking now, 'nuff said on the subject)