Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 21:09:14 EDT
In a message dated 9/16/00 7:45:05 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<"AllCreatures" (this person did not sign his/her post)
sent a post to the list that began as follows:>>

<<It would help to avoid any misunderstandings about who
wrote what if in the future "AllCreatures" would use
the netiquete practice of omitting the E-mail header
on a message that includes quotes from other
subscribers in order to comment on each quote.>>

It would also avoid any misunderstandings if you (and others) would
read and
absorb the posts correctly and not attack others!  If you (and others)
hadn't
twisted my initial post because of your own emotional overreactions, I
wouldn't have had to respond in the first place!! My last post was
directed
at all of you who were unkind enough to attack me for something I
never
wrote.  As far as YOU complaining that I didn't sign my post, I think
it's
**interesting** that you choose to hang me again for something else
which is
so minor, instead of offering up an apology for your gross
misinterpretation
of my post and subsequent attack on me.  It's always easier to attack
somebody else instead of looking at our own mistakes.
THE END