From:
Don and Rachel Matesz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 14:03:27 -0500
Date:    Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:38:53 -0700
From:    Rachel Matesz <matesz @earthlink.net
Subject:  Cooking fish on the sly

He says:  I put the slab of salmon filet, boneless, scale side down, on a
double layer of
>aluminum foil, then fold the edges up about an inch to keep the drippings
>from getting in the grill.  Put a chunk of butter on top of the fish (yes, I know
>butter is not paleo).  Then close the lid of the grill,,,,

I'd suggest lining the foil with unbleached parchment paper to reduce your
exposure to aluminum.  Check a natural foods store or mail order the
parchment paper from Natural Lifestyle Supplies in Asheville, North
Carolina.  1-800-254-8053 or 1-800-752-2775.

Also, if you want to cut the butter out..... Omega Nutrition's organic
unrefined coconut butter makes a great stand in.  It's heat stable, mild
flavored, and works like a charm.  Also contains some beneficial short and
medium chain SFAs.   Glad to hear you're eating salmon; it's a great source
of DHA and EPA.  Too bad your wife doesn't like it.  Hmmmmm!

Rachel Matesz