From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 1997 23:57:10 -0500
Gary Ditta wrote:

>I agree. It seems to me that the major difficulty in trying to duplicate a
>Paleolithic diet involves meat quality.

>For most of us, living in populated areas, it's not easy to find
>true wild game meat.

If you've got the money (no one said this purist diet was cheap) there are
a couple places that sell real game meat. Much comes from exotic places
like Africa. One is Butcher Boy Meats that I point to in the Foods/Vendors
section of my web page:

  The Paleolithic Diet Page:  http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/

The other is Polarica. They said they were working on a web site, but I
haven't called recently to check. They have stores near San Francisco
800-426-3872 and in New York City 800-426-3487. They do have a catalog that
I haven't seen.

Don.