From:
Robert McGlohon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:15:45 -0600
> It seems you are one of those people who rejects the tenets of empiricism
> and denies the existence of objective reality.
> -gts

I didn't know that empiricism has "tenets" but, if so, I'd imagine these
tenets would include:

        facts must be verifiable by empirical observation.

Objective reality cannot be verified by empirical observation, since all
observations involve an observer and are, thus subjective.

Robert (mystic in training)