From:
Greg Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:52:22 -0500
I recently received an email from Mercola.com about metabolic typing
(figuring out how your personal genetics are suited for carb,protein,fat
consumption).   I know some of you on this list have referred to that
site in the past so I'm wondering if anyone has any personal experience
with the concept and whether or not its worthwhile.  Or maybe theres a
cheaper resource for figuring this stuff out.  Personally since I went
paleo I just don't even count my carbs or calories, as long as I stick
to proper foods.  Anyone have any experience applying 'metabolic typing'
to their diet?

-Greg