From:
Rob Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:22:15 PST
Fellow Hunter - Gatherers:

I recently returned home from my hunting trip with one turkey and one
deer.  I now have a much different perspective on hunting, because I now
plan to get that majority of my meat that way.  ( I used to hunt to get
out of town ) Not only does it have a natural diet without steroids, but
I am fortunate enough to have family with prime land for hunting.  It
only costs me the $19 for a hunting license.

I have a question.  Are green beans paleo.  Almost everyone I talk to
insists that 'green beans' is a misnomer, and that they are not legumes.
Please help.

                                 -Rob