Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:20:12 -0400
From: "Jaime" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: Newcomer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jo Webb" <[log in to unmask]>

> Hi Jaime, welcome to the list.

Thank you Jo.

> I used to do Atkins myself, and now attempt to do a low-carb paleo diet,
> apart from the occasional moment of weakness :-)
> You should certainly get hold of Neanderthin which is a first-rate
> introduction to the paleo diet.

Yes I am presently looking for it. I am going to be pulling out the phone
book tonight and calling all the bookstores I can find in my city.

You don't need the book to get started Jaime. The basics are simple - if
it's processed in any way - don't eat it. Since you have a lot of weight to
lose, stay away from starchy vegetables and overly sweet fruit. I wish you
success in finding a plan that will work for you.

Lynne.