Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:03:20 -0400
Kendra and Karen spoke of a 100% egg white protein powder you can customize
your own and have it sweetened with Stevia or Acesulfame-K or a combination.
 We are wondering if anyone knows if
>Acesulfame-K is the same thing as Splenda?

Acesulfame-K is not the same as Splenda from what I've read.  I've read
about some negative effects of acesulfame-K.  Stevia has been used for
hundreds of years with no adverse effects.  I'd say *go with the stevia!!*
Or have your product made without added sweetener then add your own stevia,
or dates or raisins, or sweet fruits like bananas when making smoothies.
Egg white powder seems very Paleo to me--like dried meat.  It's a great fast
food and you can do amazing things with it. :))

>>>We just can not find 100% egg powder anywhere except their and as an
>added benefit you can get it sweetened with Stevia.

Btw:  Jay Robb Enterprises makes a great filler-free,  zero-carb,
unsweetened egg white protein powder in vanilla and chocolate.  It mixes
easily into things.  1 (800) 862-8763 or (760) 634-5492.  I have turned
loads of people onto it.  (I am not affiliated with the company in any way,
I've just used his prot. powders for more than two years and shown and told
a lot of people how to use it.)  It now sells like hotcakes in a local
health food store!)

Rachel