From:
Wally Ballou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:21:46 -0400
On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 06:04:20 -0400 Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
writes:

> Looking at her...
> I don't know if she was "Lucy at the fireplace with Tuuubers"
> (Beatles).
> But I'm shure:
> This human creature has *never* hunted an elephant, zebra, or
> anything
> able to run.

Is that supposed to be an argument?

You'll have to explain why Lucy and her family couldn't possibly hunt,
catch, kill and consume the fierce mice, rats, other small mammals,
reptiles, birds, fish, crustaceans, and insects that would make a more
than adequate paleo diet without ever going near elephants or zebra...

Still, you probably underestimate their capabilities.  While they
might
have posessed the stature of chimpanzees (a creature with considerable
physical strength and ability), they had brains that in a relatively
short time created the atomic bomb and the internet...  I suspect that
you would not have wanted to be the prey of a small band of them if
they
took a fancy to the idea of seeing just how tasty you might be...