From:
Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:34:09 -0400
I have a cousin who is an OB/GYN. She once told me a story about a cadaver
she and a bunch of her fellow students carved up one day. The stiff was a
60-ish white male who had reportedly consumed a case of beer from aluminum
cans every day for several years before his demise. When the class cut up
the cranial cavity, they found copious amounts of aluminum.

Dave Fobare