From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 12:44:17 -0500
>  I guess I
>also wanted to know your age.

38

> I have a great deal of stress with my business and I am one of
>those pathetic people who crave carbs when they get upset.

i'm so sorry to hear about your dad, and all your other troubles.

if going totally paleo is too much of a 'giant step' to take all at once,
then take 'baby steps', as many as it takes, to reach the goal.  the goal is
the same, no matter how long it takes you to reach it.  by recognizing your
carb addiction, i think that is the first step.  trying to minimize the
carbs is the second step.  do it little by little, and you'll get there, it
may take awhile, but you'll do it.  even if you eat some 'forbidden food'
say, once a week, well that's not good, but it is certainly better than
eating it every day, isn't it? you're still minimizing the negative effects
on your body.

we're all just doing the best we can.  don't beat yourself up over the
negatives, just concentrate on the positives.

JoAnn.