From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 20:31:28 -1000

>> I'm an "O"...I think this would be an interesting survey, too.  Just to
>> see if the "O's" are more attracted, intuitively,to this WOE.

OK, I'll bite. ;) I'm O+, do well on high animal food.

My loved one is A+, loves her sweet potatoes, fantasizes about rice, and
tonight ate almost 2 lbs of top sirloin (she's breastfeeding).

Darling daughter, 13 months, eats with glee (or refuses with disdain) all
fruit at particular times, throws brocolli on the floor consistantly,
occasional has interest in sweet potatoes, happy as a clam with baby
carrots, and squeals with delight before during and after eating: fatty
beef, fatty pork, marrow, fatty chicken, fatty turkey, egg yolks, and gecko
shit. Makes interesting faces (but doesn't actually eat much) while trying
dried marlin, tuna belly, oysters, dried roe, dried anchovies, wild salmon,
raw and canned. Favorite food: breast milk. We don't know her blood type.
;)

Secola  /\  Nieft