From:
zack passman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 07:01:35 -0400
Faith might be wonderful, but its less testable in a lab then evolution.
Evolution is more than a hypothesis because it IS testable.  You
anti-evolutionists apply the definition of hypothesis to the word theory
when theory is the analysis of facts.  The missing link is not necessary to
prove evolution.  There is enough evidence through fossil records and DNA
not to mention that you can find evidence in other species' fossil records
and you can literally watch it happen with single cell organisms.  Maybe if
I had faith, I wouldn't worry about swine flu mutating into something much
worse.