From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 15:02:03 -0500
Think of it this way though.  How much money are you saving on processed
foods?  I know it seems unlikely, but we spend less on food now than before
I started low-carb (and my wife still eats all that junk).  When it gets
expensive is when I buy supplies for pemmican.  Those big roasts get
expensive!

I haven't yet gotten around to making my own mayonnaise.  That's something
I've got to try.  Commercial mayonnaise is based on soybean oil, and that's
right out.  How do you make a salmon salad?

The lamb sounds really interesting.  Now I have to go get some and try it.
 Horseradish sounds interesting too.  Maybe some kind of sauce made from
homemade mayonnaise with horseradish mixed in.  That sounds pretty good.

Thanks Beverle, that's really nice.  I'm sorry for being so down.

Thanks again,
John Pavao

     I personally love lamb, but it usually is more expensive than I can
justify when I am the only one eating it.  I am not losing weight
either, but I eat egg salad or bacon when I think I can't eat any more
meat.  Try salmon salad or steak salad or just get creative.  With the
lamb, (I digressed) broiling is the best way to cook it and garlic
(powder or granules) works really well with it.  Try horseradish or even
butter with your other meat. You seem like such a nice fellow - it
breaks my heart to have you so unhappy.
Beverle