From:
Philip Thrift <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:59:57 -0400
On Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:20:16 -0400, Todd Moody
wrote:

>Certainly ID *allows for* nonresident designers; but it doesn't
>*require* them.  I agree that as soon as one moves from a simple
>design inference to claims about the identity of the designer,
>once has crossed the line between ID and creationism.

The US Supreme Court has ruled that the State promoting the
teaching of Creation Science as science unconstitututional,
even when there are no claims about the identity of the
creator in teaching material.
The same reasoning should apply here to ID.

Philip Thrift
http://www.paleofitness.com