From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:21:46 +0100
On Aug 16, 2005, at 9:04 pm, Kristina K. Carlton wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have had a sore throat since Sunday evening. It mostly hurts when I
> swallow.  ...
>
> Anyway, anything I can do naturally to combat this? I don't want to
> take
> antibiotics again but so far I am not seeing any improvement. I was
> also
> vomiting this morning and had diarrhea. I still feel exhausted and
> slightly
> nauseous.
>
> Feedback is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Kristina

I don't know if it will help in your case, but oregano oil is a very
powerful anti-bacterial/anti-viral substance.  Also there may be some
truth in the old honey and lemon remedy for chest and throat
infections- honey has a strong anti-microbial action.

Other than that, my only advice would be to eat what you feel like
when you're hungry, fast when you're not, and get plenty of rest.
That always sorts me out- there aren't many infections that will
knock out an otherwise healthy human.

Ashley