From:
Dedy Rundle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2013 15:41:48 -0000
Thanks Jeff...

From: <[log in to unmask]> Sent: 07 March 2013 15:36

Dedy,

You don't need to own a Kindle to read a Kindle book. Simply download the app from Amazon and you all set.

I have a Kindle app on my desktop computer, my smart phone, and my Galaxy tab. I have Kindle books to read everywhere I go.

Jeff

From: <[log in to unmask]> Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2013 7:21 AM

Hi Don,
I do not own a kindle and so tried to find Marissa Paine's blog to no avail :-(
Do you happen to have a link to her blog?
Thanks
Dedy

From: <[log in to unmask]> Sent: 07 March 2013 14:29