From:
shirley sommers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:46:41 -0800
Could you just scream how our numb-nutz dot.gov does a massive recall LONG AFTER the product has been distributed and consumed ? ? ?  Most of this franken meat  went to schools I hear.

  Shirley

Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I just couldn't believe this when I saw it:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7249911.stm

I'm a bit puzzled... from the tone of the article it sounds like it's
normal for a significant number of cattle to be unable to walk by the
time they are due for slaughter. Is this right?

Ashley

Daddy always said "Never argue with an idiot.
  They bring you down to their level,
  and then beat you with experience."

            http://imagegermanshepherds.com/  est. 1959