From:
Mary Craddock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 13:21:20 EDT
In a message dated 5/16/00 10:09:16 AM CST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Strangely enough, I've been researching this very area recently.

 My strong impression is that people who are weight lifting fans don't like
HIT
 because it means that they can't do the thing that they like doing!

 They WANT to go to the gym every day and spend 2-3 hours lifting weights
because
 that is what they like to do.

 Telling them to do it for 45 minutes or less twice a week is thereby not very
 popular...

 More information on HIT can be found at its central website:

 www.cyberpump.com

 --
 Cheers,

 Ken

 ---- >>
Interesting that you mention this-
I enjoy lifting weights. I like the power feeling that it gives me, and
afterwards, most of the time, I feel really good. Endorphins maybe? I find
the prospect of lifting one day a week for shorter amount time to be kind of
strange for me.
I know that I want to do what is best for me and what will give me the best
results.
I will experiment with some of the info mentioned about weight training and
see what happens.
MC