Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 10:14:29 -0400
Mary asked:

>What about kosher salt? That is the only one I can find that does not
>have sugar added to it. Even so I use it very sparingly.

It's refined!! It's not rich in magnesium or othe minerals.

>I have also heard good things about Celtic or Sea Salt and am wondering
>if there are any references on it.

Order the catalog from NATURAL LIFESTYLE SUPPLIES and you can read
about
CELTIC SEA SALT, also called CELTIC SEA MINERALS there.  Also order
Jacques
de Langres book.  It's short, sweet, and inexpensive.

Is there some documentation that it is polluted?? I have not heard
that
before.

Rachel