From:
Ashley Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:05:07 +0000
I was in town the other day and Billy the Kidney (yes he is real!  I
saw him handing out leaflets) was there with a mobile kidney testing
van.  Apparently the 13th was world kidney day.  I went for the blood
pressure test but skipped the urine sample for protein, sugar and blood.

My blood pressure is 110/83 mmHg which is apparently pretty good.  The
nurse asked me if I did a lot of exercise so I told her I lifted
weights a lot.  But I forgot to mention I also add a bowlful of salt
to everything I cook.  Wish I had know, would have liked to see the
reaction.

It's 4 years of eating paleo for me either this month or next.  I feel
bad for disappointing the doctors with faulty test results all this
time.  I'm sure my blood pressure and cholesterol are due to skyrocket
soon...

Ashley