From:
rick strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:13:29 -0600
What are the paleo specifics of her diet?  Is she a terrier?  Even though
the dog manuals warn against table scraps,  I find it ironic that man and
dog must have necessarily shared food during the thousands of years of
cohabitation and our departure from paleo has apparently been negative for
dogs as well.  I read of dogs on a diet divorced from processed food living
much longer than assumed averages (anecdotal, not a study).

-

I am feeding my Lab as paleo as I can in this day and time.  I got her when
she was 8 weeks old and she has never had dog food.  She is so healthy and
has the most beautiful teeth I have ever seen on a dog.  Everyone comments
on her teeth.  She is a year and a half old now.