From:
Dave Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 23:54:28 -0000
John I'm surprised that you don't know the book by heart by now!

I take back my police accusation - but feel that I must point out that
AFAIC it's the spirit of HG life we should seek to observe - the book is an
aid. Surely the questions are - Did it grow in those times? Could you get
at it with your digging stick? Could you eat it?

As far as turnips/brassica are concerned I think it's a yes.

For/Against?

[log in to unmask] / [log in to unmask]