From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:46:15 -0700
> - ...
> Date:    Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:06:22 -0400
> From:    Mike Weis <[log in to unmask]>

>  Maybe I saw this here on the list. I don't really
> worry too much about=20
> fiber, to be honest, because I notice that the less
> of it I eat, the more=
> =20
> "regular" I am. >  Mike W.

Out of curiousity, what is your typical vegetable and
fruit consumption?  Also, do you add much oil (olive,
flax, etc) to your foods?

Personally, I am finding recently that I do better
with fewer vegetables.  Vegetables are supposed to be
something that few eat enough of and are supposed to
be so good for us.  I seem to have to convince myself
that I should limit the amount of veggies that I eat.

Mike Raiti

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs